Friday, March 18, 2005

 

Blame Blogger, not me!

If I'm away for a day or three at a time, it's because Blogger, increasingly, sucks.

Ate one small post earlier this week. Takes forever in any case. Won't swallow comments like a good kid.

So, my patience being about 0.08 of a nanosecond, I'm just not hanging around when Blogger drags its e-backside. :-)

GO POKES basketball! OSU (barely) put the whup on Southeastern Louisiana this afternoon, and now plays Southern Illinois Sunday afternoon.

GO POKES wrestlers! OSU appears ready to cruise to another NCAA title.

GO POKES baseball! OSU opens Big 12 play this weekend agin' Kansas State in Stillwater. I might try to make the Saturday or Sunday game.

--ER

Comments:
Ahem. I posted every day ... :)
 
Then you have more patience, or time to wait, than I do. :-) Besides that, whether Blogger works on your computer has nada to do with my own. There are times when my computer at work gets along fine with Blogger, but the one at home doesn't, and vice versa.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?