Thursday, February 24, 2005

 

A civil yet sincere note to the former blog, now a full-fledged Web site, known as "yoco:: College Basketball"

Dude, I think you've done went and got too big for yer bloggin' britches. You want to have a Web page, cool. But it ain't a blog.

Don't make me register -- and I don't give a damn whether I can make up a name or not. Don't make me lie, 'cause I don't.

Make it easy for me to look, storm around the joint, and leave a comment, and sign my handle if I want, or not.

Drop the Erudite Redneck if you must. Yer original URL remains linked to my blog, and will as long as the redirect function works.

Ya caught me in a mood. I'll keep comin' around, but you might not hear from me -- unless you or somebody goes to seriously badmouthin' my Oklahoma State (Cow)Boys.

Of course, my blood pressure might go down some.

GO POKES!

No offense intended, Sir.

--ER

P.S. In my wildest bloggin' dreams, some syndicate would pick up this here blog and turn it profitable -- or least create that possibility. But I wouldn't jumble it up so dang much and keep pretendin' it was just lil ol' ER puttin' put out a lil ol' blog.

P.P.S. Anybody who knows me knows ol' ER hates change, if it comes too much too fast. Friend, you changed too much, too fast.

--ER

Comments:
P.P.P.S Oh yeah. Yoco's site, like mine, is free to take or leave as is. Ol' ER knows that. But College Basketball appears to be goin' real commercial -- and that's great. But that makes me a consumer of it, not just a passer-by, and I'm just expressin' my consumer tastes and preferences.
 
Press,

I noticed your blog when I was running a Technorati search. If you're interested in college hoops blogging I'd like to think we've got a pretty good thing going at the BasketBlog.

Please feel free to check us out. We've done a couple of roundups of blogospheric reaction to the NCAA Tourney. Here's the second Carnival of the Hoopsters.

We'd love to have you stop by.

Best regards,
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?