Thursday, January 20, 2005

 

Call me "Master ER" -- sheepskin arrives!

University of Central Oklahoma

Edmond, Oklahoma

Upon recommendation of the Faculty and by authority of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education hereby confers upon


(Erudite Redneck)

the degree

Master of Arts

with all honors, rights and privileges appertaining thereto, in recognition of fulfillment of the requirements for this degree. In Witness Whereof, we have subscribed our names and affixed the seals of the Boards of Regents of Oklahoma.

December 17, 2004


Jimmy Harrel, Chairman, Regents for Higher Education
Cheryl P. Hunter, Secretary, Regents for Higher Education
Paul G. Risser, Chancellor, Regents for Higher Education
W. Roger Webb, President of the University
Don Betz, Provost
(Illegible), Chairman, Board of Regents of Oklahoma Colleges

:-) Last time I got one of these, it was 12 years before I started wantin' another one. I wonder how long this'un'll last!?!

--ER

Comments:
Haven't you had that distinction for years? I mean, I used to sit next to you, so I heard.

Say it fast, and you'll get my meanin'.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?