Thursday, December 30, 2004

 

Pokes choke

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- 22nd-ranked Ohio State defeated Oklahoma State, 33-7, in front of a sellout crowd at the Alamo Bowl Wednesday night.

Man, that was the worst game I'd seen since ... OSU vs. Texas Tech, in Lubbock. I was hoping the Alamo Bowl would let me get the bad taste of THAT fiasco out of my mouth. Alas ...

There's always rasslin'. I may very well make one of the following trips to see the boys grapple.

Thu, Jan 06 Michigan State - - Stillwater, Okla. 7 p.m.

Sun, Jan 16 Iowa - - Stillwater, Okla. 1:30 p.m.

And with Bird there now, and my own academic sojourn at an end (a lull anyway), I WILL be sittin' in Allie P. Reynolds Stadium some this spring to see some baseball games.

--ER

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?