Wednesday, December 15, 2004

 

And how!

Why yes, actually, I do plan to walk across the graduation stage this Saturday! I'm a sucker for that kind of pomp and circumstance.

I will have a mortarboard on my noggin -- with my thinking cap on under it!

I will be wearing the gown (I prefer to call it a "robe") the event demands -- and under it I'll have on my smarty pants!

And, I will be adorned with the honor cords that indicate that I kicked major buttocks the past three and a half years in grad school. I will later use them to tie one-half of my brain behind my back to keep things fair during the inevitable bar bets that are sure to follow.

And then, y'all may all call me "master."

:-)

--ER, B.S., B.S., (M.A.)

Comments:
I'm very proud of you, dude. Congratulations!
 
Well, despite the fact that there's a LOT of B.S. in there, I'm proud of you too. But please. Do not expect me to call you Master.
 
You need to post a picture to SHOW us the smarty pants, like that boll weevil statue. Awesome, dude! Was it 77 or 68 or something higher that got you there??? Inquiring minds just have to know these things!!
 
Well I am happy that you are so happy.
I too, would like to see those smarty
pants. And what was the final score?
 
Well, I don't have my final score yet. The degree, however, is in the bag. :-)

And my smarty pants have little race cars on 'em.
 
So are you trying to tell us that you can get in and out of your smarty pants quickly, just like the pit crew at a NASCAR track?

Yeah, I kinda thought so. :-)
 
Congrats!

I, too, will be looking forward to those pics! ;)
 
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. You have a lot to be proud of. And we're still waiting to see those smarty pants pics...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?