Tuesday, October 19, 2004

 

Must ... blog ... something

Just a note to say that because my head hurts, it's been a long day, the house is a wreck and I need to unwreck it, and I need to hang with the dogs on this dreary ol' day and smoke a ceegar, I don't think I will post anything on Erudite Redneck today for the first time since I started it.

Wait, I just did. As they say, It's OK to kiss a nun, just don't get in the habit. So I won't -- get in the habit. :-)

Something original soon!

--ER

Comments:
Sounds like you need a sip of Dickel.
 
Yeah, you need whicky! Not too much now... but thanks for posting SOMETHING!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I've never kissed a nun. Hmm. I wonder what they wear under those sexy habits ... :)
 
Hey, something everyday. Man I am impressed.
You go have that nip and ceegar. I am working
on a wrecked house too. By the time I get to
the end, the wreck is coming up behind me
again..poop..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?